If you’re like the thousands of Australians who aren’t happy with their smile, you’re not alone. Around the world, millions of men and women lose confidence, job opportunities, relationships and self-esteem simply by having an unhealthy smile.
Cosmetic dentistry can literally turn your life around. And, thanks to modern advancements in dentistry, people can undergo complete smile makeovers for much less than they realize.
At Tee Family Dental, we realize the value of a smile, and we will work together with you to produce the cosmetic results that you deserve!
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
Not all forms of cosmetic dentistry involve yanking teeth or undergoing hours of oral surgery. In fact, many patients are in and out within hours, depending on the procedure being done.
Some types of cosmetic procedures Dr. Tee performs include:
- Teeth whitening. Maybe you’ve brushed your teeth as directed, but there’s still a slight yellow tint that’s left behind. With our teeth whitening solutions, you’ll have that glowing smile you’ve dreamt of.
- Veneers. These facings, made of porcelain, comfortably fit over your worn down, slightly disfigured teeth to bring that revitalized look of your other perfectly healthy teeth. This form of cosmetic dentistry is popular in Perth.
- Crowns. Sometimes broken teeth still have enough left to build on. Crowns are an affordable method of cosmetic dentistry chosen by patients who still have enough of their natural tooth intact.
- Bridges. This type of procedure involves replacing teeth when implants aren’t possible, without the annoyance of a denture that you have to take in and out. A bridge relies on the surrounding teeth for support, and will replace a missing tooth so you can eat, smile and laugh without embarrassment.
- Dental Implants. Whether it’s the loss of one or numerous teeth, dental implants replace natural teeth with long-lasting porcelain implants that look and feel like the tooth that was once there.
- Orthodontics. This is a conservative approach to solving the issue of crooked teeth. While it does take a while to complete, orthodontics is a safe option that straightens and repositions teeth to give you a stunning smile.
- Smile makeover. A complete smile makeover may consist of one or several methods listed above. Dr. Tee can sit down and discuss your options prior to committing to one or several smile makeover options.
Contact our Smile Professionals Today
Everyone deserves a smile they can be proud of. Whether you’ve entertained the idea of whitening discolored teeth, or having a complete mouth makeover, it’s vital to discuss your needs with professionals that care.
Dr. Tee has years of cosmetic dentistry experience, and has skilled professionals on his team ready to take your smile to new heights.
After a thorough consultation, examination and discussion of all treatment options and prices, we will work together with you to create the result that you’ve always wanted.
Don’t hesitate to phone, stop by or fill out our contact form to get started today. It’s your smile – why not enhance it with cosmetic dentistry that’s reasonably priced and backed by years of experience?